JPEG to PDF Converter is a free trial software application from the Converters & Optimizers subcategory, part of the Graphic Apps category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2011-01-01. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win98, WinOther, WinServer, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP.
AXPDF Image to PDF converter is an efficient program that helps you convert your photos, drawings, scanned and faxed images into PDF format. File your images into PDF now and without piling up large quantities. Quickly get your cool customized E-book with AXPDF converter.
1. Convert Image to PDF including: JPG to PDF (JPEG to PDF), TIFF to PDF (TIF to PDF), Multi-TIFF to PDF, PNG to PDF, BMP to PDF, GIF to PDF.
2. Stand-alone application: Works independently of Adobe Acrobat.
3. Batch processing: Images files are listed for you to sort output image sequences.
4. Control page sizes: Auto-adjust page size in conversion or customize page sizes and image scales to convert, more than 40 of paper sizes are ready for you to converter to PDF.
5. Output page setting: Merge images into singe PDF or create individual PDF per image. Customize image resolution. Set page margin if necessary. Set PDF information of title, author, subject, keywords, etc. Automatically generate bookmark using the images file name.
6. Encrypt PDF files: Give the PDF print, copy and modify permissions by 40 bits higher encrypt levels. Setup passwords for owner and users of modifying and reading authority.
7. Open PDF after conversion: No matter what kind of PDF reader is associated with PDF format, users can open PDF instantly after conversion.
JPEG to PDF Converter (version 2.21) has a file size of 2.39 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 159 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.